About Windows 11 | How to download Windows 11
The official release date for Windows 11 is June 24, however the ISO file for the beta version has been leaked online ahead of time. Windows 11 comes with a slew of new features that are sure to pique people’s interest in the latest edition. We’ll tell you whether you should install this version of Windows 11, where to install it, and how to install it in this tutorial.
You have to install Windows 11 on a virtual device l How to download Windows 11
- It’s not a stable or even an official beta. It’s a data breach on the internet. There are still certain security risks, which is why a fresh installation on your primary computer is not recommended.
- This version has certain flaws that may put your PC in a make-or-break situation. In other words, you might not want to jeopardize the seamless user experience that Windows 10/8/7 provides.
- It’s possible that you don’t have a spare PC to try it on.
- It’s possible that your hardware doesn’t satisfy the system’s minimal requirements. TPM 2.0 and Secure Boot support must be installed from scratch in order for Windows 11 to work.
To install Windows securely in a virtual environment, consider Oracle VM Virtual Box (link below). It allows you to construct a virtual computer from your Windows 11 ISO and test it with few restrictions. Furthermore, most problems and undesirable applications may be avoided while running it on a virtual computer, ensuring that your primary system remains safe and secure.
System requirements to download Windows 11 ISO and Virtual Box | How to download Windows 11
- Recent Intel or AMD processor
- At least 1 GHz or faster processor
- 1 GB RAM for x86 and 2 GB for x64
- Ample amount of free disk space – depends on from OS to OS.
- Minimum screen resolution of 800 x 600 pixels
You must first download Windows 11 ISO and Virtual Box before proceeding with the installation procedure.
Note: Due to copyright issues we can’t give you download links you have to search it on Google
After you’ve downloaded the ISO file, store it in a secure location on your computer. To finish the installation, however, launch the Virtual Box executable file and follow the on-screen instructions.
How to Install Windows 11 Using Virtual Box
1. On your computer, open Virtual Box and select the New icon at the top.
2. Choose an OS name and enter a name. Virtual Box currently does not have a Windows 11 option. As a result, pick Windows 10 (X64) and then press the Next button.
3. Select the amount of RAM you wish to provide this virtual computer. It is suggested that at least 2 GB of RAM be provided before proceeding to the next step.
4. Select the Create Virtual Hard Disk option on the following page and click the Create button. Then select VDI (Virtual Disk Image) from the drop-down menu and press the Next button.
5. Next, choose Dynamically allocated and click the Next button once more. Now you must decide how much virtual storage your virtual drive will receive. It is recommended that you choose at least 35 GB of storage before clicking the Create button.
6. Click the Start button after the virtual machine has been built and is displayed on the left side. It will then prompt you to select a startup disc. Select the ISO file from the drop-down list. If the ISO file is not displayed, click on the file icon > Add, choose the ISO file, and then click the Choose button. Once you’ve finished, click the Start button.
7. After selecting the language, time, and keyboard mode, the installation procedure begins instantly.
8. Select the OS edition you want to install by clicking the Installation now button and selecting I don’t have a product key.
9. Next, select Custom: Install Windows only (advanced) from the drop-down menu.
10. The virtual disc will then be shown as Unallocated Space. Select the New and Apply buttons, if needed. Click the Next button when you’re finished.
11. Finally, you’ll get a screen where you may select your country/region, input method, keyboard layout, and other options.
- Read this
It is preferable to test Windows 11 on a virtual machine before installing it on your primary computer. In the event that a bug or other issue is discovered, you can securely restore the system to its original state. Please tell us which aspect of Windows 11 you enjoy the best.