ONGC Recruitment 2021 | ONGC Jobs
The Oil and Natural Gas Corporation (ONGC) has announced 309 Graduate Trainees in Engineering and Geosciences Disciplines at the E 1 level. It is looking for qualified individuals to fill 313 AEE, Chemist, Geologist, Geophysicist, Material Management Officer, Programming Officer, and Transport Officer positions. So we request you to read all the details below on ONGC Recruitment 2021.
Candidates who are interested in the specifics of the vacancy and have met all the eligibility requirements can read the notification and apply online.
Important Date of ONGC Recruitment 2021 | ONGC Job
- Starting Date for Submission of online application: 11-10-2021.
- Last Date for Submission of online application: 12-10-2021 till 06.00 PM.
Application Fees | ONGC Vacancy 2021
- For SC/ ST/ PWD/ Women Candidates: Nil.
- For Other Candidates: Rs.300/-.
- Payment Mode: Online.
Qualification for ONGC Job Vacancy 2021 | ONGC Job
- Candidates should possess Graduate Degree, Post Graduate Degree (Relevant Engineering & Other Disciplines) from a recognized university.
- For more details, refer to the notification.
|Name of the Examination||Vacancy|
|AEE in different Branch||220|
|Material Management Officer||13|
Selection Process of ONGC Job Recruitment 2021
- The selection process will be based on GATE 2021 Score, Qualification & Interview.
How to Apply for ONGC Recruitment 2021 | ONGC Vacancy 2021
- Go to the official website “ongcindia.com”
- Click “Career >> Recruitment Notice” select “2021”
- Find the advertisement “Recruitment of GTs in Engineering & Geoscience disciplines through GATE 2021 score”,
- Then click to apply & fill up the form correctly.
- Then click the final submit button & print the application form.
Important Links | ONGC 2021 Recruitment 2021
- Official Notification:- Click Here
- Official Website:- Click Here
- Apply Online:- Click Here